Learn More about the Naked Truth Yoga Teacher Training Method
Get more information for our upcoming Naked Truth Yoga Inc. Teacher Training in Vancouver, Toronto & Regina
Cities We’re In
Check out our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vancouver
Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Program in Vancouver BC, has every component needed to be successful and all of the hours are on a part-time schedule with options to fit any work or lifestyle. To book your consultation to join our instructor training program that will change your life, click on our contact page and send us your message!
It is our passion and mission to provide the highest quality of teacher training courses with a dedication to a safe and all-inclusive, joyful environment.
We are committed to upholding a very high standard of quality for teaching yoga through our training program. As a graduate of Naked Truth, we encourage you to pursue your passion and make a professional statement by staying true to our method. This achievement will indicate that you understand and represent the standards for which we are renowned. In the absence of federally regulated standards, we’ve created a pathway for students to achieve a benchmark that represents the highest level of education and skill.
In addition to a written exam, components of Anatomy you will be able to create a well-organized and intelligent sequence of yoga poses in the Naked Truth Method. Waiting to deepen your practice? We are also fully insured trainers that are registered with Yoga Alliance. Call us today to sign up for our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Start Your Spiritual Career With Our 200 hour Best Yoga Teacher Training
If you are spiritually-oriented, you may also happen to realize the more esoteric benefits of yoga as it pertains to consciousness, spirituality, and general well-being.
Undergoing yoga instructor training should be comfortable and also challenging. Ensure that you consult your doctor if you have any underlying medical issues before signing up for any yoga classes. It will ensure that you get the best possible outcome, as well as outline any potential limitations to your workout and routine to minimize your risk of physical injury.
Our Yoga Teacher Course Overview
What do you get in a naked truth yoga teacher training program?
- Naked Truth Yoga Inc. training manual
- Journal manual and method to sequence retention
- Naked Truth Yoga Inc. Functional Anatomy manual with expert Dr. qualified anatomy instructor class time.
- 180 hours of elite yoga teacher training hours for class time, and yoga training. We also add in pilates style athletic components of training to add variety to your teaching abilities.
- 40 hours focused self-study assignments for further development of your teacher training skills.
Do you want to become a yoga instructor in Vancouver? We offer an intensive 200-hour yoga instructor course that will change your life, open your eyes to the history of yoga, meditation, anatomy, your body’s energies, chakras, asanas, and pranayamas. Naked Truth Yoga Inc.™ delivers professional class sequences, training, and even business knowledge. Our Vancouver yoga teacher training standards are among the highest in the industry. Therefore each participant of any Naked Truth Yoga Inc.™ training or certification program will go through a screening process prior to acceptance. We are very proud to have this program available for you and will be there with you every step of the way building your practice, confidence and welcome you into our Naked Truth Yoga Inc.™ Sanga (family).
We provide and meet the highest standards of excellence while operating under the authority of the yoga and fitness industry, completely dedicating our expertise to our students, making it our mission to create the highest quality instructors.
- History Of Yoga
- Yoga Sutras
- Sequencing your class
- Learning Kids Yoga and how to sequence a class for different ages
- Kundalini, Yin, Naked Truth Method, Fusion and Power Core, Yang, etc.
- Business of yoga in the growing yoga world
- Bio-Functional Anatomy created and taught by a Dr. and Yogi
- Ayurvedic nutrition
- Bandhas, Mudras, Kriyas
- Different Types of yoga
- Partner Yoga (also known as Acro Vinyasa )(*IN PERSON TRAINING ONLY)
- Intro to Yogic Thai Massage (*IN PERSON TRAINING ONLY)
- Nadis and Chakras
- Asanas in English and Sanskrit
- Elite exclusive Naked Truth Yoga Inc. Transfers
- Arm Balances (*IN PERSON TRAINING ONLY)
- Learning hands-on adjustments along with verbal adjustments
- Naked Truth Yoga Inc.’s safe transfers when teaching hot yoga and unheated yoga
- Naked Truth Yoga Inc. Formatting
- Practice teaching with Lead Elite instructors expert feedback
- Dissection of asanas (poses)
- Naked Truth Yoga Inc.’s Dynamic flow transfers
The Benefits of Teaching Yoga in Vancouver, BC
Proper yogic instruction ensures that you can increase your body’s flexibility. With appropriate training, you can learn to stretch your muscles, therefore increasing the range of motion in your body’s joints. It also helps you to reduce the amount of lactic acid that causes early morning pains and late-night aches.
For instance, through practicing the many sitting and standing yoga asanas, you’ll end up naturally standing straight and head-tall. Using your body’s muscles to maintain a proper pose, you end up strengthening your core muscles, which makes it easy for you to straighten your back and prevent slouching.
Even proper breathing with the correct instruction, mindset, and practice can be the gateway to opening one’s chakras. Deep breathing exercises in yoga ensure that you enhance your lung capacity, increasing your endurance levels. Yoga helps you and your students to calm down, which in turn reduces the potential long-term effects of anxiety and stress.